Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What is Getting Noticed?


As most of you may know, I am Joni Pasek and Getting Noticed is my Event Planning and design business! As of right now, I am in the beginning stages of building my dream into a reality. I started about a year and a half ago with Divine Devianz, a graphic design business in Russell. After designing numerous different products and/or identities for businesses and individuals, I came to the realization that what I most enjoyed designing were themes, parties and invitations. I don't know what it is about helping others come up with great ideas and keeping it within a budget that gets me but I just know that I love doing it. I think the best part about what I do is giving people exactly what they want by any means necessary! After a long debate on my graphic design business and how to expand it I came to the conclusion that I don't just want to do design, I want to do it all! My mom keeps telling me that my ideas are great but I'm not superman and can't POSSIBLY do it all in one breath, and she's right, I can't! SOOO with that being said, what I have decided to do is start with the basics and build upon that! The first building block is going to be the planning and eventually, when I have achieved level 1 of this "so-called game" :), Russell will have a full serviced Event & Design Business! =D 

DIVINE DEVIANZ EXPLANATION

Many people have asked "Why not keep Divine Devianz"? So I guess here is my perfect opportunity to explain why I have changed the name. When I was going to school in Hays I was taught that every design had to be built upon a concept and I really took this to heart. It makes perfect sense to have a concept to work upon, it makes it easy to stick to one "theme" instead of veering off the road into CRAZINESS and having several themes! Anyways, when choosing a name for myself all I kept thinking about was being really good at something but doing it in a unique way that other people wouldn't dare think of so that way YOU would stand out amongst the crowd. Concluding, Divine (extremely good; unusally lovely) Devianz (Deviance) (a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.) Well as you can see this would cause LOTS of problems for people trying to pronounce and spell it and the fact that people don't want to THINK about your name, they just want to know where to find YOU! So after much deliberation I have FALLEN IN LOVE with "It's all about... Getting Noticed." It make PERFECT sense. You don't have to think about it, you don't have to know how to spell it, it is what it is! Why do people have parties and logos? A. They are celebrating an event in life that needs to not go UNNOTICED B. A logo is a look that makes you stand out- something people can see and make the connection! Whether you are GETTING NOTICED for a significant event in your life or for your highly effective business skills/services, you are wanting people to recognize you for you!  

FOR YOU VENDORS

As of right now, I am looking for vendors with whom I could form beneficial working relationships! 

Vendors that may be interested: 
Caterers, Venues/Rental Facilites, Florists, Cosmetologists, Photographers, Videographers, Musicians, Printers, Transportation Providers, Wedding Attire Providers, AND MANY MORE! 

If you know of anyone who does any of these listed above please have them contact me (785-483-1605 or joni@itsallaboutgettingnoticed.com) to get on my bulk mailing list! I have packets that are getting ready to go out to some vendors in the area and want to make sure EVERYONE who is interested is included! Don't miss this great opportunity, it will be GREAT advertisement for your business and for mine as well!  =D

SOME DETAILS and DATES TO REMEMBER:

New Years Eve, 2010: December 31, 2010 (SURPRISE in the works)
The official opening date is scheduled for January 3, 2011. 
 
We are going to have lots of things to offer so make sure you keep checking back DAILY to see what's in store from here on out!! :) You can also find out the information on our Facebook Page, Getting Noticed and follow us on twitter getting_noticed ALSO: If you have any comments please post, I want to know what YOU want for your community!!

No comments:

Post a Comment