Friday, October 8, 2010

Karissa Bethel, KA Photo

Today I didn't really have much planned for this but I decided that I was going to SHOWCASE an AMAZING photographer in Hays!! Her name is Karissa Bethel and she owns KA Photo! I went to school with Karissa in Hays and I just wanted to show you guys how great she is at what she does!! Karissa started photography when she was 13. She likes taking spontaneous portraits, anything but the everyday photos you see. We have just joined "forces" today and she is going to be taking photos for the Hair Show (inspired by candy) on October 23, 2010 at the Celebration Church in Hays! You all should really come check it out, see all of us in action!! Entry is FREE and there will be A LOT of things raffled off and some creative hairstyles to enjoy! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

To check out Karissa's Photos go to www.kaphotoonline.com

:)

2 comments: